Emma the Camping Cat

Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday Fun


Today is "play soccer day" with my ping pong ball. But that does make me tired quick 'cause it moves so fast. I guess I could sit and watch for my squirrels but they haven't come around for a while. It has been cold and wet and foggy so no squirrels and no birds have been in the yard lately.

Wednesday my mom walked in on me watching "The Planets Funniest Animals"...how embarrassing! Last night I tried to make up for it by watching something more educational about seals but that was awful as they were being eaten...eeewww!

We aren't going to get to go camping till late spring this year. I like watching for deer early in the morning and waking my people up to see them, too. And last summer I watched a "pack rat" crawl under the hood of our truck. Perhaps I should have said something to someone since it started building a nest under there. Boy, was my dad mad! Will have to work on my "MEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW"s.

On one of our hikes we saw lots of tracks of deer and maybe a big cat. There are bears too, but I don't think I want to see one of those. My mom carries me in a front pack when we go out hiking so I can see everything. Sometimes on the road I get to walk and roll in the dirt. That's fun too, but she gets a little fussy about the dirt part.

Well, it's nap time so....yawn....I'll sign off now. L8R.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home